A ministry of Faith, Hope & Love
1 Corinthians 13:13
Why This Group?
Individuals living in homosexual brokenness suffer much. Their lives are significantly impacted by the broken and sinful patterns of the world and they are often dealing with past abuse, pain and shame.
The husbands, wives, families and friends – the Loved Ones – of those struggling with sexual brokenness are often forgotten. Their lives are impacted and they too deal with shame, pain and what can be described as the loss of someone they love.
These Loved Ones need support and encouragement so that they can minister one to another and also minister the love of our Savior to their suffering family member or friend.
What We Do…
- Minister one to another to encourage and equip the Loved Ones of a person who is struggling with or living a homosexual identity
- Provide a covering of prayer for the Loved One and their family member or friend
Help a Loved One to:
- Identify the basis for their response: shame, fear, failure…
- Determine what God wants to do in their life to better equip them to love & minister
- Become the instrument that God can use to change others through His love
- Become more educated about homosexuality
In all this we reach up to our Lord Jesus in prayer, praise and in the Word of God, Relying on the power of the Holy Spirit making every effort to practice the real presence of God.
Other Ministry Websites
Hope for Wholeness Network (HFW)
A Christian organization dedicated to equipping and uniting agencies and individuals to effectively communicate the message of freedom from homosexuality, as well as how to effectively convey support and understanding to individuals facing the reality of a homosexual loved one.
HFW provides list of referral counseling ministries by state and country
Restored Hope Network
An inter-denominational membership governed network dedicated to restoring hope to those broken by sexual and relational sin, especially those impacted by homosexuality.
Restored Hope provides list of referral counseling ministries by state
Out of Egypt
Out of Egypt is the speaking ministry that Patti Height founded as a platform to share her message. Her goal is twofold:
- To equip Christians via the local church and other venues to reach out and minister to the growing homosexual community with the love and truth of the Gospel.
- To offer guidance to others on how they can disciple those who desire to leave the lifestyle and/or those who are struggling with same-sex attractions
What help is available
for someone who is struggling with homosexual brokenness? Set Free Ministries of Richmond, VA provides personal counsel, weekly support groups and additional resources. Please visit their website for more information.
One of the Boys: The Sy Rogers Story, Sy Rogers
LESSONS LEARNED: Insights for Redeeming the Sexual Generation (Vol. 1), Sy Rogers
LESSONS LEARNED: Insights for Redeeming the Sexual Generation (Vol. 2), Sy Rogers
When Homosexuality Hits Home: What to Do When a Loved One Says They’re Gay, Joe Dallas
Someone I Love Is Gay: How Family & Friends Can Respond, Bob Davies and Anita Worthen’s
101 Frequently Asked Questions About Homosexuality, Mike Haley
For more information please contact the CCFred office at: email@example.com | (540) 373-8683